or 4 interest-free payments of $ Info
Ubiquiti UniFi AP In-Wall In-Wall Wifi Access Point - UAP-IW
UniFi In-Wall WiFi Access Point
The UniFi® In-Wall Wi-Fi AP is ideal for:
deployments in the the hospitality industry (Hotels, Motels, ...) or office/campus environments.
retrofitting an existing, in-wall, wired Ethernet jack to include a centrally managed WiFi access point.
Transform any existing Ethernet outlet into a versatile UniFi AP – no additional wiring needed.
Upgrade any single-gang Ethernet outlet to the UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi AP.
Power over Ethernet
The UniFi In-Wall Wi-Fi AP is designed to be powered by an 802.3af/at Alternative-A POE supply (not included) or use UniFiSwitch or EdgeSwitch
• Networking Interface: (3) 10/100 Ethernet Ports
• Antenna Gain: 1dBi
• Max TX Power: 17dBm
• Max Data Speed: 150Mbps
• Max Range: 82'(25m)
• Buttons: Reset
• Wifi Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
• Power Method: PoE 802.3af
• Maximum Power Consumption: 6W
• VLAN: 802.1Q
• Concurrent Clients: 100+
• BSSID: Up to Four Per Radio
• Power Save: Supported
• Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Mounting: 1-Gang Electrical Wall Box (Not included)