By partnering with you, we will add high-end expertise to your existing I.T. department, or provide all the benefits of a highly skilled internal I.T. department for those companies who opt not to employ permanent IT staff.
When you engage our services you’re not only guaranteed fully qualified and certified consultants, you are in effect employing over one million dollars worth of personnel to maintain your network and I.T. equipment.
The Service Pack is based on a pre-purchased block of hours 10, 20, 50 or 100, dependant upon your requirements. This provides you with the peace of mind that your company will consistently receive priority service whilst reducing the burden of an annual fee on your companies’ cash flow.
The billing structure is as follows:
- Minimum 1 hour including travel time charged for on-site calls.
- Service Hours are billed in 60-minute increments.
- Remote Access work is billed in 30 minute increments.
- Call outs outside of normal operating hour will be billed out at double time. I.e. 1 hour onsite = 2 hours billed.*
- Each service pack has a 12-month time limit.
- Payment in full must be received before Service Packs are activated.
Normal Business Hours (Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm):
- All charges for all options are for labour only, hardware parts will be charged out separately.
- Standard Computers reserve the right to take the hardware off site if the technician deems it the only course of action to get the product working as quickly as possible.
- Call outs are only available during the following hours. Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Should you request the technician to work outside of these hours, charges revert to the after hours charges.
- This Service contract does not cover repairs resulting in the misuse or failure to maintain the product properly.
- External peripherals (such as monitor, mouse and keyboard) may be delivered using a courier for customer installation.
- Service is available in the Melbourne Metropolitan Area only. Please refer to your sales representative for more information.
- An on-site engineer will only be provided if deemed necessary following telephone based troubleshooting with a Standard Computers Australia technician.
- All charges include G.S.T.
- After hours call outs are charged out at a minimum of two hours including travelling time.
All after hours call outs are subject to technician availability.