or 4 interest-free payments of $ Info
CH Flight Sim Yoke USB
The CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB gives you that incredible feeling of being a pilot, with controls and movement that simulate the experience of being in the cockpit of an actual aircraft. This realistic device puts a wide range of controls in your hands, thanks to five axes of control and twenty programmable buttons and switches.
Movement across the five axes gives you control of everything, all through this ergonomic yoke with realistic in/out movement. Each of these axes represents a different vital aircraft function - you have the ability to control aileron and elevator movement, as well as throttle, prop and mixture. A trim wheel is even included! CH Products control manager software lets you program the 20 buttons and switches in as many as 144 ways, with two bidirectional flip switches, two bidirectional rocker switches, four traditional push buttons, and one eight direction POV HAT switch.
Installation is a breeze, just connect it to an available USB jack and you're ready to go! There are no drivers to download, and the Flight Sim Yoke works with both Mac and PC operating systems. A seven foot USB cord makes it easy to position the yoke where it is most comfortable and accessible during long flights. Constructed from sturdy components offering years of solid use and with a large sturdy base and clips that keep it firmly in place during your simulation sessions, there is no better solution for added realism and increased enjoyment of flight simulation titles available. Whether it is Microsoft's Flight Simulator and Flight series, X-Plane by Laminar Research or even IL-2 Sturmovik & expansion packs by Maddox Games, there is no comparison to the immersion and enjoyment which the CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB brings to your simulated flights.
With this yokes excellent industrial level construction and leading two year warranty, CH Products also reward you with as much piece of mind as they do realism and immersion in your virtual flights. The Flight Sim Yoke USB is fully compatible with all Microsoft operating systems from Windows98 onwards in both 32 and 64bit versions. The included CH Products control manager software is not Mac compatible and this yoke works as USB device only on Mac systems.
* Compatible with Microsoft Windows 98 & above OS (32 & 64bit OK!).
* Compatible with Mac OSX & above OS (Above for details).
* Requires one USB port.
* Ergonomic yoke with realistic in/out movement - works the same as an aircraft!
* 5 axis for aileron, elevator, throttle, prop & mixture controls.
* 20 buttons inc four push buttons, two flip & two rocker switches & an eight way POV hat.
* 144 programmable functions using included control manager software.
* Sturdy mounting base with included desk clamps.
* Extra long seven foot USB cable.
* Plug and play driverless USB installation.
* Precise, rugged & reliable MILSPEC level industrial components.
* Made in the USA & backed by a 2 year limited warranty.
Would you like to know more? Check out CH Products' full product information page.